Training | Advanced SEO | SEM Business | 1-on-1 Coaching | Link Building | Site Workshop | Pay-Per-Click | Blog
Search Engine Optimization & PPC Training - Hands On Workshop
If you need a little help to get your search engine marketing on the right track, this hands on training class may be the answer! With guidance from SEO Fast Start author Dan Thies, this class will take you step by step through the process of optimizing your website for the search engines.
We hope you'll join us for this fun and educational 10-week workshop. The requirements for this class are:
- A basic understanding of SEO concepts such as keyword research, copywriting, and link building. You don't need to be an expert! For those who need to learn the basics, we offer a free beginner's guide to search engine optimization.
- The ability to make changes to your web site, including page titles & content, adding and removing pages, and uploading new files. The more access and control you have, the more you can accomplish, but these are the basics.
- You must be ready, willing, and able to spend 3-4 hours per week on this training program. Each 2-week course module includes homework exercises which must be completed on time to keep students on track.
- No travel required! All of our classes are held via conference call and web-based presentations, so you can stay at home (or in your office) and learn search engine marketing without the time and expense of travel associated with in-person training.
Unlike our other popular training classes, this 10-week program runs at a more leisurely pace, with a class session every two weeks. This allows participants more time to work through the required exercises, with an optional conference call for Q&A; during the off weeks.
Build your skills with five class modules, each lasting two weeks:
- SEO Process, Measurement Tools & Keyword Strategy: during this section, students will map out an SEO action plan, implement a tracking system to measure their results, and carry out keyword brainstorming.
- Mapping Keywords to Content & Optimizing Site Structure: students will work through keyword strategy exercises using their custom keyword report, select search terms, define theme groups, and map out the optimized sections of their web sites.
- SEO Copywriting, On Page Optimization & Testing: students will develop a content strategy and begin writing, optimizing and testing page titles, headlines, copy, and internal links.
- Developing Link Building Strategy & Ongoing Linking Programs: inventory of assets, locating key link targets, directory submissions, targeting link reputation and improving link authority.
- Implementing, Managing, and Optimizing Pay Per Click Campaigns: students will implement a basic Google Adwords campaign, begin optimizing keyword matching strategy, bids, ads, landing pages, and develop a long term strategy for pay per click advertising.
Class format: The program consists of bi-weekly class sessions (every other Tuesday at from noon-2pm Central time) with a conference call and 60-90 minute online presentation. Class sessions are scheduled for 2 hours, which allows for some question and answer time after the presentation. We will also hold support (Q&A;) conference calls on Wednesdays during the off weeks. Our first class session will be held April 25, our first Q&A; call will take place the following week.
The mission of this program is to:
- Increase the skill level of participants by filling the gaps in your understanding of how search engines work.
- Provide a guided hands-on learning experience, for a deeper understanding of the practice of SEO.
- Create measurable increases in the targeted traffic your web site receives from search engines.
- Develop a balanced search engine strategy including targeted search engine optimization, content development, and profitable pay per click campaigns.
- Give you a chance to grow - in addition to hands-on help, all students will receive a full year's access to our private training support site, with many additional class videos to download and watch.
Is this program right for you?
Are you ready to tackle your own search engine optimization, but just need a helping hand? Confused by all of the conflicting information and opinions on search engines? Do you feel that you are at a disadvantage against larger or more established competitors? Did you learn SEO "on the street," or in discussion forums?
If any of the above applies to you, then we hope you'll join us. If you have any questions about this class or aren't sure whether it's right for you, email Dan Thies at or call 214-550-1359 and let's talk about it.
How To Register - Space Is Limited, Sign Up Soon
Enter coupon code
launch at checkout for $100 savings
The price for this class is $795 ($695 with coupon code) through April 15. I recommend signing up early, as our last workshop filled up within a few weeks.